My beautiful niece, Lucy, was born today!! It is crazy to think that she was inside of Meradith's belly not that long ago. Life is truly a miracle! Lucy is an angel. I love her so much. It is crazy to think that this little one is finally here! Years ago Mera and I would talk about the possibility of her and Jason getting married and having babies and it was so hard to believe back then... and now look at this! Here we are! I am so excited for the both of them. Lucy is one lucky girl. Congratulations Jason and Mera! Love you both!
Here are some pictures from this evening with the little one...


Here are some pictures from this evening with the little one...








10 comments:
I like the shameless product placement in the videos (Linda with the Northstart shirt on). Nice to see the Eldridge clan growing.
I meant pictures, not videos. Sorry
So cute. Nothing better than brand new babies. I am so happy for Jason and Meradith. I also really enjoyed your pictures of all the fun things you did this summer. So now when are you going to start expanding the Eldredge clan? Ha ha I'm sure you only hear that ten times a day.
I am totally jealous!!! I can't wait to meet Lucy myself. I have to wait because your strange brother has this weird hospital phobia!! Is she as beautiful in person? I'm sure even more.
yeah congratulations to the new aunt!! Your next right:) I totally agree we need to get together, ecspecially because I only have 10 1/2 weeks and I will have the babes. I am free anytime, so call me when you have time and we will do dinner or whatever. talk to you soon.
What a cute baby! How exciting! It was fun spending time with you guys on the 24th.
i saw the little angel yesterday and LOVED her! So teency tiny! i loved her!
Becky! Your blog is so cute. You are such a liar. You are way good at blogging! As you can see, since I deleted mine, I don't have any pics on there yet, or anything for that matter! Ha ha. So your doing a lot better than me. I can't wait to hang out with you guys! Call me next week and we'll all go out!
Cute kids...We were excited to find out you guys have a blog too!!!
We had some much fun hanging out with you guys at ben and debs wedding
So it looks like about time for another post- eh? Lucia is so cute!
Post a Comment